Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm tired

I'm tired of the never ending stream of bad guys. I'm tired of the fact I'm bailing out the ocean one teaspoon at a time.

We three major explosions last week. Three different meth houses in three different parts of the state went up. One was near a school. While the school was in session. Kids were coated with debris. Parts of the house were scattered all over the school yard.

There were kids who were hurt from falling bricks and wood. Kids who were injured in the rush to escape. It was a mess. It could have been worse, but there were five casualties. two kids, a teacher and two of the meth lab techs. Bastards.

The second house was in an abandon section of town. Thank God for small miracles. There was no one injured at all. Just a house reduced to rubble.

The third...It went up like a Roman candle. The explosion rocked the small subdivision and the fire spread to two other houses. Families lost everything they had except each other. I'm sure they're grateful that they only lost material objects. Those can be replaced.

I'm going to get the ones that got away. Someone is going to pay for all the destruction. That I can guarantee.

I'm just so damned tired. of it all.

No comments: