Wednesday, September 24, 2008

They have GOT to be kidding!

Reality television? Really? I can’t believe this. I’m not big on the whole follow you around with a camera crap. Now they tell me there is going to be a camera crew doing just that—with my unit. I don’t think so.

I have enough to do with making sure my guys are safe and nailing the bad guys to the wall. The last thing I need is for some idiot with tunnel vision through a camera under foot. This isn’t a game. Chasing down drug dealers is NOT a spectator sport. Whoever came up with the concept needs their head examined.

They want to interview us before we get started. I’ve got too much to do to take time to sit down with these people and answer foolish questions. Maybe it’s not too late to cancel this.

Crap. Here comes Director Barker with the producer and a camera jockey. It’s too late after all. Time to paste on a smile and get it over with. They want honesty, reality; well I’m going to give it to them. Maybe I can wake them up to the dangers and get out of this yet.

No comments: